Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring pick: Heels

During the winter months, I wear boots about 5 days a week.  By the time March rolls around, I'm ready to put the boots in the back of the closet and pull out the heels.  I know there are a lot of women who hate high heels because they can be uncomfortable.  But, if you wear them on days you know you won't be walking a lot, and you buy high quality shoes, they're really not bad at all.  Mainly, I love heels because they make me feel feminine and pretty.

Which is so dumb on many levels, but whatever.  I'm 5'8" and have shoulders like a Packers linebacker, so I find my cues of lady-likeness wherever I can. Other reasons to love a good pair of pumps: heels make calves look shapely when you're wearing a skirt, and they lengthen and slim the leg.  

Every high heel-lover should have a pair of red heels...


t-strap heels...


heels in unconventional colors....


stripper heels*...
Wait, what?  No.  I take that last one back.

(I got this picture from a website called, no joke, Booty Cocktails.)

No comments:

Post a Comment